Office V Michigan
3000 University Drive in Auburban Hills, Michigan

Detroit becoming hub for tech talent

Tech start-ups are increasingly looking toward Detroit as an affordable alternative. Evidence of this came in CBRE’s sixth annual Scoring Tech Talent Report, which ranked Detroit as the 20th strongest tech market in the United States and Canada.

Office N Illinois
Spaces Real Estate expands with location in Chicago’s West Loop

Spaces Real Estate expands with location in Chicago’s West Loop

Spaces Real Estate opened a new office in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood. Located in a loft office building at 1035 W. Lake Street, the 4,000-square-foot space is the second and largest office for the full-service real estate brokerage, establishing a brick-and-mortar presence for the company’s Elevated Spaces division, launched nearly two years ago to serve the high-end downtown rental market.

Office N Illinois
Shovel-ready West Loop parcel hits the market

Shovel-ready West Loop parcel hits the market

NAI Hiffman has released the investment offering of the land parcel known as 450 North Morgan Street on the north side of Chicago’s booming Fulton Market District. Chicago commercial developer, MAB Capital Management, LLC, currently owns the site and over the past two years of its ownership has created value at the property through the demolition of the previously existing building, rezoning the site to B2-3 and obtaining site permitting for a mixed-use, 55,000-square-foot office and retail asset with indoor parking.

Office N Illinois
Savills Studley represents GCG Financial in expansion and extension

Savills Studley represents GCG Financial in expansion and extension

GCG Financial, Inc., an Alera Group company, has expanded and extended its lease to occupy approximately 45,000 square feet of office space at Three Parkway North in Deerfield, Illinois. The additional space will accommodate the company’s growth as well as the headquarters of Alera Group, a national insurance brokerage and wealth management firm. GCG has been located at this address since 2015 and initially occupied 36,000 square feet.