The Chicago Association of Realtors (C.A.R.) hosted a who’s who of the city’s vibrant real estate industry at its 133rd Annual Inaugural Gala – The Night for Real Estate in Chicago – on Sept. 14, at the Radisson Blu Hotel, 221 N. Columbus Dr.
More than 700 guests celebrated the installation of incoming C.A.R. leadership:
- 2016-2017 C.A.R. President Matt Silver, Urban Real Estate
- 2016-2017 C.A.R. President-Elect Rebecca Thomson, @properties
- 2016-2017 C.A.R. Treasurer Tommy Choi, Weinberg Choi Realty Inc.
- 2016 C.A.R. Realtor of the Year Hugh Rider, Realty & Mortgage, Co.
- 2016 C.A.R. Hall of Fame Inductee Nancy Suvarnamani, Century 21 S.G.R.
Additional honorees included:
- Realtor Achievement Award winners Sarah Ware, Ware Realty Group LLC, Marki Lemons-Ryhal, Marki D. Lemons, Vicki Silvano, Century 21 S.G.R.
- Realtor Community Service Award winners Marcos Mendez, America Real Estate, Chris Mundy, @properties, Mabél Guzmán, @properties
- Affiliate of the Year Coby Hakalir, Inland Home Mortgage
- Managing Broker of the Year (51+ Licensees) George Schultz, @properties
- Managing Broker of the Year (1-50 Licensees) Joe Castillo, ERA Mi Casa Realty
© 2017 Real Estate Communications Group. Duplication or reproduction of this article not permitted without authorization from the Real Estate Publishing Group. For information on reprint or electronic pdf of this article contact Mark Menzies at 312-644-4610 or firstname.lastname@example.org